Saturday, September 5, 2009

Contact information

Just a quick message to give you all my new contact information.

My home address (if you want to write me or send me packages!)

138 Wellesley St. E Apt #14
Toronto, ON, Canada M4Y 1J1

The weird number-letter thing at the end is my postal code (zip code). It took me a while to remember the weird number and letter combination and I am not sure why the Canadian system is not numbers like the U.S. I guess I'll have to do a little more research on that one and report back.

My phone number in Toronto is (416) 801-6181. I have a very limited phone plan but I believe incoming calls from the U.S are free for me. Check your plan though before you call me because calls to Canada may be quite far from free for you!

I have a saga to recount about how I obtained this phone but that is for another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment