Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Random New York

I am taking a photography class this summer and before I went to class last week I realized there were quite a few pictures left on my memory card that I never uploaded to my computer. So this week's post is a conglomeration of  some of those pictures and pictures from around town the past few days.

It is really exciting to see the 
new world trade center go
up downtown. I get a view of 
it when I walk out of work in
the afternoons and evenings!
The local fire stations here in
the city are often old historic
buildings. I always find them 
to be a slightly quaint detail in 
a typically modern city. 

A free lending library on the street
in Greenwich Village. Most of the
titles were somewhat undesirable.

My friend Chris is visiting from Toronto. She 
likes cheese. 

A collection of fans in China Town.
The Dominique Ansel Bakery, home of the
(in)famous cronut. (No, I have not waited in line
at 6am for the chance to buy such a pastry...yet.)
The view when emerging from the 59th street 
subway station at Columbus Circle. 

This weekend my mom, dad, and Robert are all coming to visit. I plan on taking many photos while they are here. Look for them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment