Monday, October 8, 2012

Hello October!

With this week came the start of October, my favorite month! The temperatures dropped accordingly and beautiful fall squash and apples began to appear all over.

Mon: Roasted apple and acorn squash soup and a brie and apple grilled
cheese sandwich for dinner! Delicious fall-time meal. 

 Tues: Autumnal gourds. Although I don't have a mantle to decorate, 
I like to adorn my windowsill with seasonal trimmings.
Wed: Spiced apple cider, yet another wonderful 
part of the season. 

Thurs: More fall leaves. I just can't resist taking pictures whenever
I see them. Although I've been amongst the beautiful colors for 8 years now
I always feel a thrill when the trees start changing. 
Fri: Bixi Bikes are Toronto's equivalent to Paris's vélib program. You can
rent bikes by the half hour and return them to any bixi bike station around the city! 
 Sat: Queens park picture #2. In this post I took a picture from the
same perspective to show the change over time. The leaves are just 
starting off here so by next month there should be a distinct difference.

Sun: The Carillon tower of Hart House and the CN tower in the 
distance. 

That is all for now! Wishing all a wonderful start to October!


No comments:

Post a Comment