Monday, October 8, 2012

Goodbye September...

I forgot to post last week so I'll be doing a double post this week. Two weeks ago mom and dad came for a visit in Toronto and while it was brief it was a blast. Without further ado here are the pictures from September 24-30.

Mon: The old class periodicals at the Toronto library remind me of 
the books you'd find in a library out of Harry Potter!

Tues: Many of the squirrels here in Toronto are a surprising shade 
of black. They've been busy preparing for the winter!

Wed: Yet another condo construction site. This one is unique because
they are preserving the facade of an old building using the large scaffolding.

Thurs: A festive pumpkin Rich bought me during his visit! 
I can't wait for Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays!

Fri: Hart House- My favorite place on campus. The
theatre and the swimming pool are here! 
Sat: The night of mom and dad's visit we wandered through Nuit Blanche,
an all-night art festival. Unfortunately, we mostly encountered crowds like this. 
 Sun: Here come the fall leaves! I just love the fall for 
all of the beautiful leaves that begin appearing!





No comments:

Post a Comment