Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Quick Trip to Toronto

This week  I headed over to Toronto to get some things done for my trip to Russia, meet with my advisor, and celebrate the launch of the student journal I edited this past year. It was a quick trip, but it was great to see some of my Torontonian friends.


Of course I couldn't resist the opportunity
to drink my favorite coffee from Red Rocket
Coffee every morning during my trip. Yum!

The leaves were beautiful while
I was there. Unfortunately, it 
was quite cold--not great 
weather for a stroll. 

This poor moustached pumpkin
seems to have met a premature end. 
Fortunately, Toronto now has a compost
program, so he won't get thrown into the dump.

More leaf peeping on the University
of Toronto campus!

On my last night in Toronto, my
friend Chris and I got gigantic ice cream
sandwiches from a local bakery (not 
pictured). As if we didn't have enough
sugar in our systems, they also gave us 
free cupcakes! 

The flight home from Toronto was rainy...

But I arrived to blue skies in New York! 

I'm going to be spending the next few weeks hurriedly planning for my trip to Russia, but I hope to keep taking photos and updating you all here on Sundays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment