Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

This past month has been quite hectic with the end of the semester! I still have a week left, which will be full of grading exams. I hope to make some time for baking cookies and watching Christmas movies, though.

Tea Advent Calendar: A local Toronto tea shop makes these
wonderful tea-filled Advent calendars that have a new
tea for each day of December leading up to Christmas! 

I've now put up my (few) Christmas 
decorations including this teddy bear 
stocking, which I believe was my first 
stocking as a child (right, mom and dad?) 

Unfortunately only half of this string of lights worked.
It looks like I'll be investing in some new Christmas 
lights for next year! 
 
 Not even a kitchen with miniscule counter space
can deter me from making the traditional
Christmas sugar cookies! 

It doesn't feel like Christmas with out this 
Syvarth family tradition! 

I hope everyone's preparations for Christmas are going smoothly. I can't wait to celebrate the holidays with Rich in New York and New Jersey this year. I'm counting the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment